JOGrid紹介ブログ

JOGrid紹介ブログ

- Yan Lauria の投稿
返信数: 1

実に詳細にJOGridのいろんなリージョンを紹介しているブログがありました。

virtualchristine´s Second Life/OpenSim Blog

タイトルが実に長くて、大文字ばかりで読みにくいので、小文字に直しました。

Join Virtualchristine for her dream vacation on Japan Open Grid!!! Don't worry I didn't know it was there either!! Score Kimonos and cool anime avatars!!  Vocaloids!!  Origami!!! Ramen!! Scarf Octopus and Blowfish in Glittering Osaka!!!!  Hang out in bustling downtown Tokyo!!! Stroll the famous Otaru Canal!!!  Haruki Murakami !!! Kobo Abe!! Colonel Sanders!! Toshiro Mifune's Butt!!! Colossus Observatories and Art Museums!!! Samurai Villages and the best Sushi Train on ther HyperGrid!!! Be spirited away on a Scale beyond your wildest dreams as you expericence one of the great builds of the HyperGrid!!! You have not seen everything until you have visited Japan Open Grid!! ATTN NEWBIES!!

http://virtualchristine.com/2015/07/24/join-virtualchristine-for-her-dream-vacation-on-japan-open-grid-dont-worry-i-didnt-know-it-was-there-either-score-kimonos-and-cool-anime-avatars-vocaloidsorigami-ramen-scarf-octopus/

とにかくトレイシー島を除く、どうやって見つけたのか不思議なぐらいにあらゆるシムを訪れています。

最後に日本語で

「私は、私たちすべてと彼らの驚くべき創造性を共有するため、彼らのもてなしのために日本オープングリッドに感謝したいです。誰もが作成する任意の修正がある場合は、 me.Iは私が書いたものに多くの研究をやったまでお気軽にお問い合わせください、私は間違って何かを得た場合、私は謝罪し、喜んでそれを修正したいと思います。」

と書き添えられていました。